Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to the Submissive Gamer

This is my little spot where I review games, but with a bit of a twist. I'll be analyzing the stories and characters from a submissive point of view. Will this have any real difference between someone with a more vanilla view on things? I've no idea, truly.

That being said, my name is Lilikka. I've been a collared submissive to my Master for the past 2 years and have been gaming for 26. Both are pretty integral parts of my life, though obviously my life as Master's pet is more important than the games.

I own a Playstation 2, a Nintendo DS, a Nintendo Wii and an Xbox 360, so I'll be reviewing games from all systems, even older games. Really, I'll just be reviewing whatever it is that I've been playing lately. Nothing fancy, just something for fun and for improving my writing skills.

So please try to stick around. I didn't get off to such a great start before, but sometimes I just need to hit restart and try the level again, so I figured this blog wouldn't be any different.

No comments: